Our brand-new state-of-the-art stadium at Hop Oast enables us to offer a range of exciting opportunities to local and national businesses. We’re already seeing a huge level of interest in taking these up, and the following partnerships are already in place:
- Our soon-to-be-relaunched website will be sponsored by Digital Resolutions Ltd.
- The stand at the far end of the ground (opposite the clubhouse) will be sponsored by Octotech Ltd. and known as the “Octotech Stand”
- Opposite the main stand, the seated stand will be the “Lines & James Family Stand” and the standing stand the “Durrant Removals Stand”
- 30 companies have already signed up for perimeter advertising boards around the main pitch
This still leaves a wide range of opportunities to be taken up by the time the stadium opens, and here are some details of what’s on offer:
Stadium Naming Rights: Our prestige package for any company that wants to promote a high profile throughout the town and district as the company’s name will be included in all mentions of the stadium by the Club as well as on signage at the entrance to the ground. Full details of this comprehensive package are available on request.
Main stand naming rights: As one of our major sponsors, the company will have their nameboard in a prominent position on the main stand.
Perimeter advertising boards: To preserve the overall look of the main pitch, all of our perimeter boards will be a uniform 8’ by 3’ and produced to a high quality-standard by our print partner BEL Signs. These can be taken for one year at a time, or for three years with payment in advance attracting a 10% discount. An early decision ensures the best choice of board placement.
As well as the above packages, there are a variety of other commercial packages on offer, such as kit sponsor, programme sponsor and programme advertising – something to suit every budget.
If your business would like to partner with the Hornets as we enter this exciting new phase in our history, please email our Commercial Director, Paul Osborn, at email@example.com.
Supporters certainly won’t be forgotten, and in due course we’ll be publishing details of our highly affordable match sponsorship scheme which includes:
- Two tickets for the match you sponsor with free programmes, reserved seating and hospitality
- Prominent logo display and advertising in the matchday programme
- Pre-match publicity and PA announcement mentions
Matchball sponsorships and player sponsorships are also aimed at our supporters, with acknowledgement of the support given to the Club included in the matchday programme. Once we begin our new life at our new stadium, we’ll continue to run our highly popular 50:50 draw on matchdays, and 200 Club with monthly cash prizes of up to £300.
IF YOU RUN A LOCAL COMPANY, OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES, WHY NOT EMAIL US AT COMMERCIAL@HORSHAM-FC.CO.UK TO DISCUSS WHICH OF OUR PACKAGES WOULD ENABLE YOU TO PARTNER WITH HORSHAM FC AS WE ENTER THIS EXCITING NEW ERA.